As you ease into your spring semester, take some time to think and reflect on your career goals, especially in relation to the impact your research is (or isn’t) making.
A good place to start is checking out our webinar – So You Want to Become a Public Scholar? If you have ever wondered about…
- why should you publicly engaged,
- how do you establish yourself in the public space,
- where can you carve out the time needed to publicly engage,
- who is going to listen and how can you reach them, and
- how will you know if you made an impact?
…then start with watching this webinar! I talk through a holistic approach of becoming a public scholar. you can get started today with the right mindset and a bit of strategic planning.
I’ve written about this topic before. Making the impact you want with your research requires public scholarship in one way or another. And without training or a proper introduction, this journey can be frustrating and time consuming.
And I am here to help. Schedule a *free* strategy session if you still have questions about where/how to get started. We will discuss your public scholarship journey and develop a roadmap to transforming your research for the public audience.